2nd Annual International San Francisco Women Entrepreneurs Forum Gran Canaria Summit 2016
This Tricontinental Summit is a unique event that brings together entrepreneurs from the Americas, Europe and Africa, creating in the area the first ecosystem of empowerment to give visibility to all the projects, business and start-ups directed to or launched by women coming from any industry.
This two-day event will include keynote presentations by industry leaders, panel discussions, example pitch session, and hands-on breakout sessions focused on sharing with entrepreneurs the tools to success for their ideas.
Elige el dia (o los dias) y el taller/workshop (o talleres) al que quieres asistir cuando te registres ya que las plazas son limitadas.
Queremos que el mayor numero posible de personas tengan acceso al Summit, por ello si te has registrado y piensas que al final no vas a poder asistir contactanos en el correo firstname.lastname@example.org para poner tu plaza disponible. Gracias.
- Melinda Briana Epler, Founder & CEO of Change Catalyst
- Almaz Negash, Founder, Africa Diaspora Network and Managing Director, Step Up Silicon Valley
- Maica Gil, San Francisco International Women Entrepreneurs Forum (SFIWEF), Heroikka
- Constanza Nieto, CEO of GaussSoft and Co-Founder Global Tech Bridge
- Karla Chaman Ruiz, Senior Communications Officer, International Monetary Fund and European Central Bank
- Topyster Muga, Head of Airtel Money, Airtel Kenya
- Maria Jose Perez, Director, MET Community Spain
- Victoria Vera Gonzalez, Directora Adjunta del Departamento de Informacion y Servicios Personalizados, ICEX
- Karen Floyd, Intrahouse
- Beatriz Barrera, ZEC
- Nacho Rodriguez, CoWorking Canarias
- Gonzalo Piernavieja, Instituto Tecnologico de Canarias (ITC)
- Pino Kyri, Consensus Advokat, Institutional Liaison at SFIWEF
- Irene Bello, Alianza por la Solidaridad
- Raul Garcia, SPEGC
- Gaute Hagerup, Innovation Norway
- Isabel Planells, Liaison at SFIWEF, Canary Islands
- Noelia Perez, B&M Sport Marketing
- Almundena Moreno, Alianza por la Solidaridad
- Mercedes Sanagustin, Programa YUZZ
- Nayra Quesada, Bicompatible
- Andree Eiskrem, Intrahouse
- Berta Lazaro, TeamLabs
- Rahfeal Gordon
- Tais Pérez, Renal Help
- Diana Bordon, Facial Yoga Plan
- Alicia Sanchez, LPA Fabrika
- Rosana Alvarez, elittoral S.L.N.E.
May 26th, 9:00 - 19:00
May 27th, 9:00 - 19:00
May 26th - 09:30 to 19:00
09:30 to15:00 @ Casa Africa - Calle Alfonso XIII, 5, 35003 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
16:00 to 19:00 @ Incube, Parque Tecnológico - Av. de la Feria, 1, 35012 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
May 27th - 09:00 to 19:00
@ Incube, Parque Tecnológico - Av. de la Feria, 1, 35012 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
Incube (Recinto Ferial)
Agenda and more information:
When & Where
Casa Africa (26/05/16) e Incube (26 & 27/05/16)
Casa Africa @ Calle Alfonso XIII, 5
Incube @ 1 Avenida de la Feria
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
San Francisco International Women Entrepreneurs Forum
The Forum delivers a platform for diverse international organizations to collaborate and share resources and give visibility to various projects and initiatives, start-ups and businesses directed to or run by women.
Through this collaboration we have inspired many women to change the conversation on how we are perceived in business and as entrepreneurs.
Some examples of the changes that have been instigated both locally and internationally include the following:
- Launch of our first international Hub in Spain in March 2014 hosted by the US Embassy in Madrid, with liaisons in Madrid and the Canary Islands. In the latter, we are building alliances with different institutions to start a Youth Program for girls to learn how to code and to establish a Social Lab.
- The establishment of other Hubs is being discussed with liaisons in Australia, China (Beijing), Italy, Mexico and Sweden.
- Jane Sloane from Global Fund for Women, our guest speaker in March, inspired many of attendees to join the movement to enhance the livelihoods of women in developing countries.
Members of the Forum organizations will continue to drive programs that are challenging and thought provoking to stimulate innovative approaches to business and other initiatives.
We welcome the participation of like-minded individuals as we endeavor to drive change through the exchange of ideas, opinions and viewpoints.