Bruges and Ghent day trip from Brussels
Day trip to Bruges and Ghent. Discover in the same day “the Venice of the north” and “one of the most beautiful historic cities of Europe”. Optional canal tour, one of the best ways to see Bruges.
- Departure from Brussels every Sunday at 09:30 am.
- Price: 50,00€ pp. (free for children under 12 years old).
- Meeting point : Grand-Place in front of the “Tourist Information Office” at 09:30 am. Find our guides! They are Grand-Place hold a white umbrella.
Bruges, What will you visit?
- Markt Square, the tenth century city market.
- Burg Square, including the Basilica of the Holy Blood and the City Hall.
- Tanners’ Square. VisMarkt (fishmarket).
- Groeningen Museum (possibility to enter the museum and see the paintings of the Flemish Primitives).
- Gruuthuse family house.
- Church of Our Lady in Bruges.
- Old St. John’s Hospital.
- Brewery De Halve Maan.
- The Beguinague.
- The Lake of Love.
Ghent, What will you visit?
- Saint Bavon Cathedral, including its important works of art like the Romanesque crypt and frescoes.the Rococo pulpit, and Peter Paul Rubens’ painting “Saint Bavon Enters the Convent at Ghent”.
- The market square, the Belfort tower and the covered market.
- The City Hall, an extraordinary construction combining Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque architecture.
- The churches of St. Nicholas, St. James and St. Michel.
- The Graslei, old port and one of the most scenic places in Ghent. Gravensteen, an impressive medieval castle that was former residence of the Counts of Flanders.
- The medieval butchery, an imposing gothic building of 1408.
Leisure time for visiting museums, eating a meal, and shopping.
Return to Brussels at 7:30 pm.
Terms and Conditions :
Bravo discovery reserves the right to cancel or reschedule tours if there are not enough inscriptions, in which case the client is entitled to a full refund of the registration fee.
If the client cancels the reservation, take into account that:
- If cancelation is done 48 hours before the beginning of the tour, the client is entitled to a full refund of the registration fee.
- If cancellation is done 24 hours before the beginning of the tour, the client is entitled to a refund of the 50% of the registration fee.
- The client has no refund if cancellation is done less than 24 hours before the beginning of the tour.
Bravo Discovery guarantees you the best guided tours in Bruges and Ghent.
Bravo Discovery sprl