90 €

"Impromptu speeches" for children

Panel Acciones y detalles

90 €

Información sobre el evento

Comparte este evento

Fecha y hora

Ubicación

Ubicación

Evento online

Política de reembolso

Política de reembolso

Contacta con el organizador para solicitar un reembolso.

La tarifa de Eventbrite no es reembolsable.

Descripción del evento
This is an 10 hours course, suitable for children from 7 to 12 years. There will be 2 weekly 60 minutes classes x 5 weeks.

Acerca de este evento

Brief description of the program: for more than 85% of adults, speaking in front of others is one of their worst nightmares. Imagine that you help your child to belong to the remaining 15%. Effective speaking in spontaneous situations is for most adults even more complicated than delivering a prepared speech. You may want to consider giving your kid the chance to develop their impromptu communication skills which will enable them to become confident and relaxed speakers.

Difficulty: 🌟 🌟 🌟

Duration: 10 hours.

2 weekly 60 minutes classes during 5 weeks on Tuesdays and Fridays.

The course will start on May 25th and will end on June 25th.

Fees: 90 €

Comparte con tus amigos

Fecha y hora

Ubicación

Evento online

Política de reembolso

Contacta con el organizador para solicitar un reembolso.

La tarifa de Eventbrite no es reembolsable.

Guarda este evento

Evento guardado