Transformational Presence: Leadership in Action
Transformational Presence: Leadership in Action—is a professional development program for leaders, entrepreneurs, visionaries, HR managers, coaches, and anyone committed to making a difference in the world.
We live in challenging, complex, amazing, and unpredictable times—times that demand a new set of leadership skills and capacities. These new times demand a new set of leadership skills and capacities that require us to stretch far beyond the familiar, analytical, knowledge-based, into more creative, discovery-based, transformational approaches.
Transformational Presence offers new models, frameworks, and tools rooted in ancient wisdom teachings, quantum physics, and an understanding of the power and application of our own human energy technology.
Alan Seale believes that the foundation of conscious leadership can be built on the qualities, characteristics, and skills of four modern-day archetypes: The Seer, The Explorer, The Co-Creator, The Ambassador .
Transformational Presence can help you become a new kind of leader that is needed now, a leader that has a:
- a greater capacity for awareness, understanding, creativity, and innovation, all of which lead to more effective and sustainable action
- a greater capacity to navigate complex situations and circumstance
- a greater capacity for meeting both opportunities and challenges from a place of clarity, grounding, and trust
- a greater capacity to work with whatever lands in front of you instead of struggle against
- a greater capacity for resilience, both for yourself and for the people within your organization.
A powerful conscious leadership movement is now emerging in many parts of the world. Be part of it
Join us for the 3 day in person program, you can read more here Transformational Presence: Leadership in Action. The first time in Spain, in Barcelona 10-12th of February 2017.
Cost of the program doesn't include accomodation and meals.
Organizations, freelances, autonomos, please contact for specific invoices.