Free walking tour of Brussels
Guided tour of the historic centre of Brussels: its history, culture, gastronomy and architecture, the Grand-Place, Manneken Pis, Sainte-Catherine, the Grand Sablon, the Royal Square and the Palace, the churches, the museums; the Belgian Monarchy, the political system, the European Union and other facts about the city.
- Price : FREE TOUR (Pay What You Want! - Free payments! ).
- Daily tour : 10:30
- At the end of the tour, you pay what you see fit.
- At the end of a PAY WHAT YOU WANT tour, it is up to you to evaluate the quality of our service and our guide. You pay what you think the tour is worth.
- Meeting point: in front of the Town Hall on the central square (Grand-Place).
- Find our guides! They are Grand-Place hold a white umbrella.
- Small groups (in order to guarantee a better service).
- Duration of visit: two hours and thirty minutes (2h30).
More information :
During the visit, our guide will explain you everything there is to know about Brussels :
- The development of the city.
- Brussels – a medieval and baroque city.
- Brussels – an industrial city.
- Brussels – a bourgeois city.
- Brussels – a modern city.
- Brussels from 1930 until today.
Our guide will also explain you everything about the museums and collections, the best bars and beers, where to buy the best chocolate for a decent price… He will answer all practical questions you might have (restaurants, attractions, nightlife, public transport etc.).
***“Upper City” and “Lower City” tours: Brussels is a rather hilly town. Therefore, Bravo Discovery has developed two different themes, the “Upper City” and the “Lower City”. This will help you to better understand the origins and the historic development of Brussels.
Bravo Discovery guarantees you the best guided tours and the best service in Brussels.
The tour will be led by our local Brussels guides.
Bravo Discovery sprl