75 €

"The power of impromptu & controlling anxiety" for adults

Panel Acciones y detalles

75 €

Información sobre el evento

Comparte este evento

Fecha y hora

Ubicación

Ubicación

Evento online

Política de reembolso

Política de reembolso

Contacta con el organizador para solicitar un reembolso.

La tarifa de Eventbrite no es reembolsable.

Descripción del evento
This is an 6 hours course. There will be 1 weekly 90 minutes classes x 4 weeks.

Acerca de este evento

Brief description of the program: for more than 85% of adults, speaking in front of others is one of their worst nightmares. Just imagine that you belong to the remaining 15%. Effective speaking in spontaneous situations is for most adults even more complicated than delivering a prepared speech. Impromptu communication skills are a wonderful tool to enable you to become a confident and relaxed speaker.

Difficulty: 🌟 🌟

Duration: 6 hours

The course will start on June 8th and will June 29th.

1 weekly 90 minutes class during 4 weeks.

Fees: 75 €

Comparte con tus amigos

Fecha y hora

Ubicación

Evento online

Política de reembolso

Contacta con el organizador para solicitar un reembolso.

La tarifa de Eventbrite no es reembolsable.

Guarda este evento

Evento guardado